Wednesday 24 October 2012

Champions League - Ajax x Manchester City

Welcome to our first Match Day Prediction.

Ajax will win or draw.

No mystery here. Manchester city has one of the worse Football Managers of all time. If you bump into him, please let him know, I guess no one told Roberto yet. Man. City comes from a difficult win on Premier League and Ajax comes from a draw away in their own league. Everything in order for an Ajax win.

Mancini will start with Milner and Barry in center midfield, therefore forget about playing quality football. Many balls will be lost and Ajax will counter-atack the sh** out of them.

I'm so confident in Man. City not winning this match that otherwise I will immediately shut down this crappy blog that I just started.

Be Champions!

1 comment:

Ped Zimmerman said...

"I think that [Ajax] played better than us," Mancini told Sky Sports. "They played better football. Probably it's my fault. I didn't prepare the players well for this game. I take the fault for this defeat."

But I did! Can I take control from now on? Can I Sheikh Mansour? Please?

Pleeeeeeeease?

"I [prepared] one way, it was different. For this reason [we lost]. [We didn't underestimate Ajax], but when you prepare a game, you think it could be one way, but it's a different game."

No it's not! Only if you're Mancini.

Can I Sheikh Mansour? Pleeeeeease?